Stabilized Maple Burl - BLACK - Nice figure and eyes!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Benpen

Hello!

Stabilized more fantastic Maple Burl. Hope you're not tired of this stuff yet. I've just got SO much burl. These black blanks have variable uptake of the dye which makes them have black or grayish swirls. Very interesting pens!

$22 for each set of 5. The last two sets have bonus blanks in them!!

$7.50 for shipping - I can fit two or 3 sets into one box for same shipping if you want

Let me know what you want. Pictures are in order:

Sets 1-9

Thanks,
Ben

Attachments

• IMG_9766.jpeg
    IMG_9766.jpeg
    266.8 KB · Views: 253
  • IMG_9770.jpeg
    IMG_9770.jpeg
    232.5 KB · Views: 261
  • IMG_9779.jpeg
    IMG_9779.jpeg
    237.1 KB · Views: 254
  • IMG_9781 2.jpeg
    IMG_9781 2.jpeg
    232.5 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_9785.jpeg
    IMG_9785.jpeg
    219.8 KB · Views: 259
  • IMG_9791.jpeg
    IMG_9791.jpeg
    207.3 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG_9796.jpeg
    IMG_9796.jpeg
    169.2 KB · Views: 217
  • IMG_9800.jpeg
    IMG_9800.jpeg
    154 KB · Views: 264
  • IMG_9773.jpeg
    IMG_9773.jpeg
    144.7 KB · Views: 254
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

@BruceA
... and all other interested parties ...
Yes, Sets 1 and 8 are available as I had to back out of my order above. Sorry for not stating this sooner, but I did inform Ben several days ago.

Benpen

Yes, I'm sorry I wasn't more active in updating the post. Things have been kinda crazy lately. Just to confirm:

1,3,6,8,9. are all available still. The other sets have sold.

Again, sorry for the confusion,

Ben

Lucky2

Benpen, wasn't set one claimed by Jim Nugent? This is a very confusing sale to follow, who knows what blanks are still available? If set one is not sold, I would like to purchase it? Plus, I would like to purchase set #8 also, but I would need to have these blanks sent to Canada, if possible? If it's not possible to have them shipped to Canada, please place them back on sale. Thanks.

Len

Jim Nugent

I would still like Set one. Unfortunately, I don't do PayPal (long boring story). Benpen and I live in the same general area, and I'd like to avoid the shipping costs for something I can drive across town to get. It's up to Benpen. If he wants to sell the set to someone else, I'm cool with that, but I can get the blanks picked up almost any day. I just hate paying unnecessary shipping costs.

Benpen

Hello Len and Jim-

Thanks for your interest and patience. I've never conducted business in person nor given personal information such as my home address to anyone. For this reason, I was hesitant to pursue the sale with Jim. I've had some sticky situations with Craigslist before and I simply threw in the towel on personal interactions! It has nothing to do with you personally, Jim. Sorry to have created confusion.

(Magpens also wanted set 1 but then his shipping connection in the US had a set-back and he cancelled his order. )

Len- I have shipped to Canada, but it was like $26 for a small box- crazy prices for simply sending something across our northern border! If you know of a cheaper way to send- let me know.

Honestly, gentlemen, stabilizing wood is a fun hobby for me and I sell the wood to pay for the hobby. It isn't a business or a source of income for me. I would love to make you both happy and get you these blanks. They look great and have a lot of figure. I propose this solution:

Jim- I will meet you at a restaurant and PM you the details. Set one is yours

Len- I will reserve set 8 for you and give you first dibs on the next set of black blanks. We can work out the shipping at your discretion.

Will that work for you guys? .. again sorry for the confusion

My best,

Ben

Lucky2

That's great Ben, considered them spoken for, could they be combined with the other blanks I bought? If they could, I would only have the single shipping charge, which might save a couple of dollars.Thanks again.

Len

Top Bottom