Springfield,Ohio here.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KevinC

Here to learn what I can. Was doing this for myself and made the mistake of letting the wife turn one, I've created a monster!! Her and the Woodcraft store is a dangerous thing!! Thanks for letting me in.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Welcome from Columbus! The Bob Jackson , Ohio chapter of the IAP is pretty active. Hope you can attend a meeting in Hartville sometime.

magpens

Hi Kevin !! . Welcome to IAP !! . Sounds like you have the endorsement of your better half !!!

Watch out for those Woodcraft prices though ! . Ummmm .... there are alternatives, you know .......

TG Design

Looks like we have quite a few members in the Miami Valley area, anyone tried to create a "Pens and Coffee" gathering? Wonder if the Centerville Woodcraft would let us host a quarterly meeting? Anyone interested? Topics? Demos? Everyone bring their latest masterpiece? PITH?

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

WriteON

Here to learn what I can. Was doing this for myself and made the mistake of letting the wife turn one, I've created a monster!! Her and the Woodcraft store is a dangerous thing!! Thanks for letting me in.
Welcome aboard. 2 turners in the same family/shop......That can be complicated when deciding whose "turn" is it.
There are a lot of nice things she can turn for herself or the kitchen. Have fun together.

PreacherJon

Looks like we have quite a few members in the Miami Valley area, anyone tried to create a "Pens and Coffee" gathering? Wonder if the Centerville Woodcraft would let us host a quarterly meeting? Anyone interested? Topics? Demos? Everyone bring their latest masterpiece? PITH?

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app
I've belonged to various turning groups and scrollsaw groups in various places where we have lived. As much fun as it can be, I always find (being honest) I don't stick with the clubs very long. Usually time becomes a problem... and when time becomes a crunch, those clubs don't become a priority. So, I have found I don't like to commit to them.

Top Bottom