Spring is sprung here

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mmayo

I'm sorry for you guys and gals in the cold, or with floods etc. This photo shows the tiny flowers and brand new chartreuse leaves I see everywhere. Yes, I use my Stihl string trimmer daily, but the green makes me happy.

Back to cutting boards…

Attachments

• IMG_3346.jpeg
    IMG_3346.jpeg
    396.6 KB · Views: 56
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Kenny Durrant

Spring is here as well Mark. Already started trimming the dead branches out of the trees. The grass is green with nice temps in the high 70s and low 80s. The only bad thing is Spring doesn't last long here and it will be hot and miserable. Enjoy it while you can!!!

bsshog40

We've already had easter lillies bloom and our pear tree blooming here. Pear tree has about 1 1/2" pears already. Gonna be in the 80's here in east tx this next week. Happy Spring. I have a feeling gonna be a hot summer.

Woodchipper

Spring is here as well Mark. Already started trimming the dead branches out of the trees. The grass is green with nice temps in the high 70s and low 80s. The only bad thing is Spring doesn't last long here and it will be hot and miserable. Enjoy it while you can!!!
Sounds like East Tennessee. Spring is only a few days but this year has been a gradual change. Then...boom! Hot and humid! We fight pollen from March to October!

Spring evidently has sprung here in east Tennessee a week or so ago... all the trees have leafed out and I've cut grass twice in last 2 weeks.
Our Irises are all in bloom and even have a couple of roses on the rose buses.
It may rain again Saturday on my first day back at the farmer's market in downtown Knoxville.

Top Bottom