spalted pecan lamp

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from guts

guts

I really like the way this turned out,I think I'll hang on to it unless the right $$$ comes along,poly finish,several coats.

200821416234_100_1371.jpg

200821416329_100_1373.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I think you're right, Bill - it's a keeper. Beautiful piece of wood and you did a great job on the turning. I also like the shade you chose for it, or did you get a little help in that department? ;)

Dario

WOW! The spalting on that pecan is wonderful! Looks like a premium piece of olivewood.

You did a great job turning it too. [^]

JohnU

Bill that turned out beautiful. Just when I thought I had enough on my plate to make, along comes this lamp! Im really going to have to stop my online service.

toolcrazy

Too many projects, too little time.

Beautiful lamp. You did a wonderful job on it.

Yep, another project added to my list, if I can find room at the end to add it in.

leehljp

Member Liaison
I agree with others. That is a great looking lamp!

Lets see - a good pen goes for $100 -$200. Proportionally the Lamp should be worth $5,000 at least! :D

Bill,
That is a great piece of wood. Beautiful lamp... you're right to hang on to it.. until the right person comes along with the right size wallet... :D

What size is the lamp..how tall.. beautiful (oh, I said that already)

There's a character up in Coker Creek that had a piece of spalted pecan.. about 6' long x maybe 12 x 1 1/2 thick... he brought it down to the local art gallery for the lady there to mount a frame around the board... he used it as a mounting for a hugh sword he made... I haven't seen the finished product, but I saw the board at the art gallery...it was spectacular... just like the wood you used on your lamp.

Top Bottom