Source for Springs

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wdtrnr

Anyone know of a source for springs for the Parker refill?
The ones at the hardware store are to stiff --

Thanks in advance -- Tony

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Randy_

Sorry., that is more than I can help you with.

Did you try the forum search function? This question come up once or twice every year and I seem to remember someone posting a link to a source for the springs you need.

wdtrnr

Thanks Randy, a quick search came up with 500 matches, I'll go through them tonight and see what I can find (I'm on lunch break and have a 1:00 meeting). If nothing, I may get back in touch with you.

I'm working with bullets and trying to develop a parker version, everything is available except the spring. I hate to buy full kits and toss parts away, I've already got substantial clutter in the shop.

If anyone else knows of a source -- please chime in.

Thanks again Randy.

Randy_

Thought I might be able to find the information faster than you could since I had seen the posts previously. Not much luck.

I did find this: http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3630&highlight=springs

Elliot Landes shut down his business last year and sold off all of his stuff. I doubt he still has anything left; but you might try emailing him and asking where he bought his springs. Elliot was a production pen maker and probably bought his springs by the thousands so his source may not be practical for you; but it cant hurt to ask.

Top Bottom