Something is missing...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rudy Vey

Two days now... I miss something...the last month every day home from work and to the computer...what is the new trivia question...???
This trivia contest was really fun, and I like to thank the organizers a lot. Especially Bill, who put the questions out and I really enjoyed our e-mails back and forth. Hope we have the same next year for our 4th Birthday!!
Thanks!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mewell

Bill has already started working on the questions for next year...

Question 1:</u>

Who will be making up the questions and getting all the email next year?

Hint:

NOT Weasel Bill

wudnhed

I feel the same way Rudy. Every morning I would research the answers while having my coffee. Coffee doesn't seem to taste as good lately.:(

Randy_

No reason we couldn't continue to do this informally. People could just post their favorite "PEN" trivia questions and the rest of us could try to answer them. Maybe start a new thread for every question and shut them down after the correct answer is posted so they don't get big and cumbersome and drag on forever.

If you are game, Rudy, why don't you offer the first question. Maybe title them "TRIVIA-DATE so we can keep track of them. Probably should be in the "casual talk" forum? And folks should show a little restraint and not post more than one or two new questions per day. What do you think??

"PEN TURNING AND RELATED SUBJECTS ONLY-HONOR SYSTEM!!!

ilikewood

Thanks for the compliments guys. Becca (wudnhed) is wanting to start a trivia contest on a monthly basis. I think if we have them daily, we would run out of questions in a few weeks.

Becca said she is willing to run it, but would like help. Any comments?

DocStram

Originally posted by ilikewood

Thanks for the compliments guys. Becca (wudnhed) is wanting to start a trivia contest on a monthly basis. I think if we have them daily, we would run out of questions in a few weeks.

Addicted here, as well. I had lots of fun with it. Weasel Bill and Mark did a great job for us. I don't know how they found the time to keep up with it everyday.
I would also like to see it continued on a monthly basis. I'll be glad to help Becca Loser with it.

TBone

No No No. It should be run by the winners with only previous losers allowed to participate. Then a few of us would at least be able to have our names removed from the DOC-ument known as the loser's list. :D

Randy_

Originally posted by ilikewood

Are you takling about a real contest with prizes and everything or just one for fun and bragging rights?

I still like the idea of a just for fun trivia contest....no prizes other than the honor of being first with the correct answer and the fun of learning something new about pencrafting. You are probably correct about a daily "contest" being too frequent; but a weekly question would work well seems to me.

Top Bottom