See more from jimm1

jimm1

Key ring knives, mini screwdrivers, ice-cream scoops
D750999F-FFE5-45F8-91E1-21D0544BB885.jpeg
6CD92415-B0FF-4959-A7DD-641DFE295AD6.jpeg
78B5239C-B5CD-4B35-A7DA-8D753520E68B.jpeg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

turncrazy43

Very nice group. If you are considering the multitool kit beware. The clip attachment point to the ring is so thin they will break off with little effort. I suggest eliminating the clip when assembling the tool. Just my experience with a few of the kits.
Your display is really beautiful and well done.

jimm1

Very nice group. If you are considering the multitool kit beware. The clip attachment point to the ring is so thin they will break off with little effort. I suggest eliminating the clip when assembling the tool. Just my experience with a few of the kits.
Your display is really beautiful and well done.
I agree about the clip. I swapped out the clip with a Cigar clip. Seems to work better.

Warren White

Those are some amazing items! Very well done. I was completely unaware of the availability of the knife kits. Where did you get them? Quite cool, and excellent execution.

jimm1

Not only beautifully turned and finished, but nicely photographed. Are you using a light tent? Thank you.
Thanks Tony.
Although I have 2 different light tents with various backdrops, a serious 35mm SLR camera, these photos were taken with a piece of white paper, taped to my refrigerator with a piece of plastic in between the freezer and fridge doors. The paper was sloped in order to have no lines in the background.😊

howsitwork

Really nice work. I love the multi tool idea, never seen that as a kit but There are plastic bodies ones over here I could " adjust accordingly" for the parts.

Thanks for the inspiration 👍

TonyL

Thanks Tony.
Although I have 2 different light tents with various backdrops, a serious 35mm SLR camera, these photos were taken with a piece of white paper, taped to my refrigerator with a piece of plastic in between the freezer and fridge doors. The paper was sloped in order to have no lines in the background.😊
Well done. I don't feel so bad about mine now that I see what you do. Excellent job!

Top Bottom