Something Awesome

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gketell

Local Chapter Leader
That is really awesome! But do be careful; the state and Feds will want their piece of the retail price come end of the year.

IBTurning

Now know 2 car winners!

I find this hard to believe but I now know two people that have won cars at a baseball game. The other was a friend in high school that won a new Chevy Chevelle, many many years ago. But I'm guessing you won't be turning yours into a hot rod like he did. I wish I had your luck, I'd be rolling dice in Reno. Congratulations!

Larry

MartinPens

Yeah, it's going to be around $3,500 for tax, tags and license. Then Uncle Sam gets me again at tax time. It's expensive to win a truck. But it's a great truck with a high resale value... So.... Gratitude!

jsolie

Well, yesterday at the Giants game at AT&T Park, I won the grand prize during Fan Appreciation Give away... A 2016 Toyota Tacoma!! I can't believe it! I pick it up this week.

Wow! That's great! Congratulations!

Keep it away from Top Gear.

The Tacoma would be safe from them. Now a diesel Hilux, that's a different matter altogether. :biggrin:

BMellber

Martin,
Great News! You are sure lucky and it will be nice to have a truck to haul wood and stuff. Looking forward to a ride when you get the truck home. Was that the last game of the season? We met some people who were going to the game on Sunday the 4th when we attended the Alameda Antique Fair for the first time.
Bill

Kenny Durrant

Wow that's a Very Nice souvenir your taking home. Well worth the trip I think.
Bill that wasn't the last game. In fact I've heard High schools and colleges are wanting to play the Cowboys to put more marks in their win column.

Top Bottom