Soft grips

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

grpass

Does anyone sell just the soft tips that some pen kits use? Seems like it would be easy to use these on slimline kits. I could be wrong, I'm pretty new at this. looks like you just cut a one inch space to the tube. Thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bornleader

I sell them. Easy to make a slimline into a soft grip pen. I recommend the larger center band so it looks over all more balanced. If you are interested contact me bornleader@comcast.net Check the picture, is this what you are looking for?

Attachments

• Soft grip slim line.JPG
    Soft grip slim line.JPG
    16.4 KB · Views: 120

budnder

Just a thought... for less than a $1 each (12 for 11.99), you can buy a whole Pilot G2 grip pen. You may be able to remove/use the grip section on that for your purposes. I buy these just for the G2 refills, which are the best thing going for rollerballs (better IMO than Schmidt 888's).

If the G2 grip doesn't suit your tastes, there may be other disposables that would work at a similar price point.

grpass

Just a thought... for less than a $1 each (12 for 11.99), you can buy a whole Pilot G2 grip pen. You may be able to remove/use the grip section on that for your purposes. I buy these just for the G2 refills, which are the best thing going for rollerballs (better IMO than Schmidt 888's).

If the G2 grip doesn't suit your tastes, there may be other disposables that would work at a similar price point.
Thanks, I'll look into them.

cmiller

Hi grpass, I have about a dozen of these from the PSI Comfort pen kit. I usually don't use them so they're piling up. Trade for a cool blank or something?
Colin (Eugene, just up the road from you)

grpass

Hi grpass, I have about a dozen of these from the PSI Comfort pen kit. I usually don't use them so they're piling up. Trade for a cool blank or something?
Colin (Eugene, just up the road from you)
That sounds great, PM me your address and I'll put a blank in the mail.

Top Bottom