SMITTY'S CLUB

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
SMITTY'S CLUB MEMBERS ONLY

NOW ON SALE TO MEMBERS ONLY

PREPRODUCTION LE ROI ELEGANT IN GOLD TN/WITH GUN METAL. MEMBERS ONLY PRICE $66.00 FOR 10 INCLUDING SHIPPING TO USA ADDRESSES. DELIVERY ABOUT JANUARY 2012. SCHMIDT REFILL UPGRADES ARE ALSO ON SALE.

JR GENT 1 IN CHROME, GOLD TN, OR RHODIUM. MEMBERS ONLY PRICE 8% OFF THE STORE PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING TO USA ADDRESSES.

LIGERO FOUNTAIN PEN IN 24k GOLD I HAVE A FEW SETS LEFT. MEMBERS ONLY PRICE IS 5 FOR $36 INCLUDING SHIPPING.

LE ROI IN GOLD TN/GM OR GOLD TN/BLACK CH MEMBERS ONLY PRICE IS 5% OFF THE STORE PRICE.

CREEKLINE IN CHROME OR BLACK CHROME. MEMBERS ONLY PRICE IS 10% OFF THE STORE PRICE.

THE FREE MEMBERSHIP PERIOD TO SMITTY'S CLUB IS OVER. MEMBERSHIP IS NOW JUST $5.00 PER YEAR AND YOU CAN EASILY SAVE THAT ON JUST ONE ORDER.

THERE WILL ALWAYS BE SOMETHING WITH A SMITTY'S CLUB MEMBERS ONLY SPECIAL PRICE.

ANY FUTURE PREPRODUCTION OR DAYACOM ORDERS WILL GO THROUGH SMITTY'S CLUB.

GO TO WWW.SMITTYSPENWORKS.COM TO JOIN

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
JR EMPEROR AND EMPEROR

DAYACOM HAS INFORMED ME THAT THEY HAVE SHIPPED BOTH THE JR EMPEROR (RB/FP IN BOTH RHO/BTN & RHO/22K) AND THE EMPEROR RB IN RHO/22K ORDERS TODAY. THEY WILL PROBABLY BE HERE IN ABOUT A WEEK.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
DAYACOM EMPEROR RHO/22K FP added

PREPRODUCTION DAYACOM EMPEROR FP ARE ALSO NOW ON SALE EXCLUSIVELY TO SMITTY'S CLUB MEMBERS.

TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THESE AND SAVE A BUNDLE.

YOU'LL HAVE A HARD TIME FINDING BETTER PRICES ANYWHERE THAN AT SMITTY'S CLUB. WE NOW HAVE OVER 100 MEMBERS AND THE NUMBER IS INCREASING AS MORE AND MORE PEOPLE SEE THE ADVANTAGES OF MEMBERSHIP.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
To Join

If you have bought from my store before use the following to join Smitty's club.

1. Go to www.smittyspenworks.com

2. On the home page under the Categories you will see Members Only Catalog and Become a Member ... click on Become a Member.

3. You'll go to a new page. Click on the SUBSCRIBE button

4. You'll go to a page that shows a listing called "Smitty's club" click "Add To Cart"

5. On the top right of the page you will see View Cart click on it.

6. On the next page lower left you will see a "Proceed to Checkout" button click on it. Do not click on checkout with Paypal.

7. On the next page check "I am a returning customer and would like to use my existing account"

then click on the "Continue Checkout" button.

8. Boxes will come up asking for your email and password. enter the needed information and click on continue checkout - if you don't remember your password click on "forgot your password".

9. On the next page make sure your billing info is correct and click on the "Continue Checkout" button.

10. This will take you to the Payment Method page. Check your payment method then click on the "Continue Checkout" button

11. You will then see an invoice. Click on Confirm Order. Once payment is accepted you're in.

If you have never bought at my store use the following.

1 - 6 ... Steps 1 through 6 are the same as above.

7. On the next page check "I am new customer and would like start a new account"

then click on the "Continue Checkout" button.

8. The next page will ask for information including your name, shipping and billing address, email, etc. You will also create a pass word. Continue Checkout

9. On the next page make sure your billing info is correct and click on the "Continue Checkout" button.

10. This will take you to the Payment Method page. Check your payment method then click on the "Continue Checkout" button

11. You will then see an invoice. Click on Confirm Order. Once payment is accepted you're in.

Last edited:

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
JR EMPEROR'S HAVE SHIPPED

ESSENTIALLY ALL OF THE JR EMPEROR COMPONENT SETS HAVE SHIPPED TODAY. IF YOU ARE A BUYER YOU SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN AN EMAIL WITH THE TRACKING NUMBER. IF YOU ORDERED AND DID NOT GET AN EMAI PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE OR EMAIL AT LSSMITH27@COMCAST.NET AND LET ME KNOW.

Top Bottom