Smitty is away

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

lorbay

I have been reading a tread about a buyer not being happy with a vendor. Well I sure can't say this about Smitty's Pen Works. Sent him an email one some components I have on order and he answered. He is supposed to be at a reunion with his buds. What the heck. Thanks Leroy.

Lin.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I have been reading a tread about a buyer not being happy with a vendor. Well I sure can't say this about Smitty's Pen Works. Sent him an email one some components I have on order and he answered. He is supposed to be at a reunion with his buds. What the heck. Thanks Leroy.

Lin.
I'm leaving in the morning Lin.....I closed the store tonight because I won't have time to ship anything tomorrow.

WWAtty

I just placed a small order of Creekline kits with Smitty early yesterday evening. To my surprise, an hour later I received an email informing me that my order was packaged and ready to go out the next morning (today). The fact that he was able to push my order out the door, despite having pending travel plans, impressed the heck out of me.

That's customer service above and beyond!

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I'm Home

I had a great time with some old buddies and shipmates ... nice thing was it was only a 2 hour drive (three getting there because of traffic). So we're back.

Also the clicker pens have shipped from China and should be here this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom