Smallest pen kits available

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mobyturns

Recently I had a request for a "ladies pen, think small like a 10 year old's hand size." Best I could suggest was the Lucida / Elegant Beauty which they reckoned was to large, plus they are not interested in a Slimline or other 7mm variant, modified or not.

Any suggestions? or recommendations?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

egnald

My wife likes the "Princess" because of the colored crystals on it. The tip end uses an 8mm tube but the cap end uses a 10mm. I have also made a few of the "Diana" (Exotic Blanks) kits which are a little more "slim" as they use 8mm tubes for both the tip and cap ends and although they still have a sparkly crystal on them, they are not quite as ornate.

Regards,
Dave

KenB259

I would suggest the editor, or tiny giant, they are the same pen, just two different pens. I like them because though small, they still use a Parker style refill. They are also probably the lowest cost kit out there.

mobyturns

Thank you for the recommendations. I will check them out. Being in Australia the USD exchange rate and shipping are killers. Thankfully we are getting more pen kits available to Oz pen turners thru Steve's Woodcraft etc.

qquake

Attachments

• 073.jpg
    073.jpg
    325.3 KB · Views: 44
  • 074.jpg
    074.jpg
    330.7 KB · Views: 53
  • done01.jpg
    done01.jpg
    607.7 KB · Views: 44
  • done02.jpg