Small pocket fountain pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dannv

Dannv

This one is the rest of the blank from my wife's brown pen. It's really short until you post the cap and then it's perfect. I set it up to eye dropper fill, but it will also take a standard short cartridge. It's been so colsd this year that I've only been able to do a little turning in my garage so I'm out of pens to show up.

dffp-10a.jpg

dffp-10b.jpg

dffp-10c.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fine Engineer

I like that the cap actually becomes part of the pen. I have a pen with a postable cap, but it completely unbalances the pen, so the cap remains loose when using it. This design makes the closed pen very compact, and then is a normal size with the cap posted. Very cool.

Dannv

Thank you. I'm actually carrying this one when I go anywhere. As is, it's 4.5 inches long and holds about 3ml of ink. I could make it a bit shorter, but then it would be eye dropper only.

darrin1200

Look really good Dan. I designed mine when I challenged myself to get a complete pen out of a standard pen blank. It just barely worked, and is exactly the right length so the body pushes the cartridge into the section when it's screwed in. Next you should try sleeving it into some wood.
This one was made using Hemp wood.

IMG_5261.jpeg

Top Bottom