Slimline Pro Pen ("Old Style" - Not EDC) and Pencil Kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

egnald

Free to a good home, more than a dozen of the "Old Style" - Non EDC Pen and Pencil Kits in gold and chrome.

I bought most of them in or around 2016 when I was just getting started with making pens. At the time I bought them, the "Midwest Woodworkers" store in Omaha was being acquired by WoodCraft so a lot of them were being sold on clearance. I am pretty sure they use the same bushings as the newer Schmidt clicker EDC versions and I am also certain that I will never turn them into pens and pencils myself.

Feel free to reply in this thread or send me a PM.
I will post to this thread when they have been spoken for and will ask that the thread be closed.

Regards,
Dave

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

henry1164

See this thread. Mr. Smith is leading new people in turning pens. He could use these I think.

bobby73

I would like to have them. I make pens for volunteers in my area, so they will go to good homes.

egnald

A couple dozen pen and pencil kits are packed up and will be shipped out to bobby73 on Monday morning. In addition to the individually bagged kits, there is one bag that has about 6 or 7 mixed gold and chrome pencil kits all in loose parts that I consolidated to get them to fit in the box. I also stuck a new set of bushings in the box. I hope you can put them to good use. I will be requesting that the admin close this thread. - Regards, Dave

Top Bottom