Skittles Cigars!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from TheHoneymooners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of Mike's latest homebrews, done in area school colors. Doing some in Greek colors-- one is gonna be such an ugly combo, we'll NEVER post it!! LOL Almost don't want people to know it came from us-- but its a cus

20058222819_SkittlesPens.jpg

tom order-- so we aim to please I suppose!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mick

What Connie failed to mention is that the custom order is from a couple who want a set of pens with both their fraternity and sorority colors on the pens She wants hers pink and green [xx(] on top (her sorority) and purple and gold on bottom [8D] (his fraternity) and his vice versa....can you imagine how ugly thats gonna be. But hey their money spends same as anyone else

Take their $$ & buy some more sunglasses. Really like that orange & white mix. Are you thinking about putting your homebrews on the market?

The thought of Custom School color blanks had crossed our minds--we just gotta get the 'recipe' perfected first!! Sometimes they come out bright and vibrant-- other times, a bit more 'faded'-- but still nice. But we're getting there! We'll definitely let ya'll know when we're ready. Tonight, he tried some dark green and white...and I got bold and tried some hot pink/purple...purple/green and red and purple for the Red Hat Society (they're all over the US, aren't they???) I kinda doubt any SCHOOLS have those colors--- but they might make for some fun combos. Won't know until we try!!! Our local high schools are orange/black and red/black. The orange/black should be relatively easy to do---I'm afraid the two darks might make fora muddy looking pen. But...we WILL try sometime soon! Thanks for the words of encouragement!

mick

Thanks Ed, coming from you I consider it a high compliment indeed. The resins aren't anything special, but we have fun making them and seeing how they turn out. One thing is for sure ....every one of them will be "one of a kind"...lol I'm wanting to try some with inbedded pieces of different colored resins in them but am undecided as how best to "break" them up. Something was mentioned the other night on the voice chat and it sparked my imagination. I'm thinking about breaking up some tiny pieces of one solid color, covering them with another color and then inbedding the whole mess in a blank. Should make for an interesting look...or at least I hope so. I'll keep y'all posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom