Since everyones mind is in BASH mode...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
A suggestion was made to run the Creative Mug Shot contest all year so as to give people significant time to get their best photos. I think most would enjoy seeing what others come up with so I don't have any problem with it. I drafted up some rules and would like to know what you guys think. Thanks

Attachments

• 2013 Mug Shot Contest.doc
    25 KB · Views: 113
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
I'm all for doing that next year but not a fan of adding this year to it. My opinion of course, others will most certainly vary.

mbroberg

There really wouldn't be time for it this year. My thought was to announce it in early March, after this years BASH

PR_Princess

I think that it would be pretty cool to have IAP "mug shots" from around the world and/or with celebrities. Be really interesting to see what develops from this. I like it!

Only concern, a year is a fair bit of time. Would it necessary to have the pics hidden? (Out of sight out of mind) Could they go into a special gallery maybe - like the featured pens???

mbroberg

PR_Princess said:
I think that it would be pretty cool to have IAP "mug shots" from around the world and/or with celebrities. Be really interesting to see what develops from this. I like it!

Only concern, a year is a fair bit of time. Would it necessary to have the pics hidden? (Out of sight out of mind) Could they go into a special gallery maybe - like the featured pens???

They really don't have to be hidden. The gallery is a good idea.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Forum Runner

Top Bottom