Simple Hollowing System

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Russ Hewitt

I am getting completely out of wood working and want to sell everything. I mistakenly tried to list everything as a large batch, and it didn't work out too well. am now going to try to list everything individually with prices. I will not split up the group. At this time, the price is not negotiable, Shipping is $25 to the lower 48.

I mistakenly tried to list everything as a large batch, and it didn't work out too well. I am now going to try to list everything individually with prices.

WHAT DOES IT DO? Stabilizes and guides woodturning tools while hollowing and finishing giving you a confidence and ease of turning you never thought possible.
HOW DOES IT WORK? Silky smooth motion, stability and precise tool control means you're free to concentrate on creativity with no worries of catches or vibrations while hollowing.
WHAT DOES THE LASER DO? Guides you to precise wall thickness at all times. Eliminates worries of cutting through the wall just as your bowl is complete. The commercial quality laser is set so the laser light is offset from the cutting tip by the desired wall thickness of the vessel. When you begin hollowing the laser points mostly to the middle of the vessel. As the vessel is hollowed and the cutting tip moves outward the laser light follows.
HOW AND WHERE IS IT MADE? The entire Simple Hollowing System is made by Harrison Specialties in the Land of 10,000 lakes, Minnesota. All components are precision machined on an American made Haas CNC milling machine.
WHATS INCLUDED: The articulating arm, the base mounting kit and the laser assembly. Also ships with 3 carbide tipped lathe tools - Simple Turner and Hollower, Simple Swan Neck Hollower and 16" long Simple Shear Cutting Finisher.

Shipping will be $25.

I PAID TOTAL $480.99 & tax and shipping My price to you $300 YOU SAVE $180.99 & tax

I PAID TOTAL $480.99 & tax and shipping My price to you $300 YOU SAVE $180.99 & tax

Please call or text Russ at four four three-517-3375. I don't get to this site often to check messages.

81mIQAQkpDL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
711lGPhFuzL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
71FaHm5SqmL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
lathe hollow.JPG

Top Bottom