Sierra Click Pen?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Has anyone taken apart a sierra click pen kit with the plastic pieces? Is there a video or instructions on this and is it possible without breaking the plastic pieces? This question has been brought up on FB and no one there sems to have an answer. I never made one so can not help.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

randyrls

I have done this ONCE! I took a center punch and drilled out a hole in the punch so it would not touch the plastic, only the outside metal. You need to measure the inside plastic part so the hole is just big enough and deep enough so the punch does not touch the plastic.

wouldentu2?

Yes, use a brass tube that is longer than the kit tube and just fits inside the Sierra tube, insert it and using a hammer knock the click end out. I used a tube from some longer pen like a vertex. That tube is now part of my tool kit. A tube from the hardware store will also work.

Jans husband

Yes, use a brass tube that is longer than the kit tube and just fits inside the Sierra tube, insert it and using a hammer knock the click end out. I used a tube from some longer pen like a vertex. That tube is now part of my tool kit. A tube from the hardware store will also work.
I have used that method and it works well
Mike

Top Bottom