Should I forgive her?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dario

I got a call yesterday from LOML...she is a bit trembly and apologetic. Apparently she went to eBay and made a rather expensive purchase (relative to size). She bought me a couple of Honduran Rosewood blanks!!! [:0][^]

Now guys, be honest should I forgive her? :D[}:)]

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jkoehler

Yes.I think that you should forgive her.
But. In the interest of trying to help work out the trouble.
i would be happy to take the trouble causing items off your hands.[:D][}:)]
like i said. i am just trying to help you out.

JimGo

Hmmmmm...

Unlike the other guys, I do NOT think you should forgive her. You need to teach her a lesson. Such expensive purchases should not be made without consultation, and you need to make an example out of this transaction. What you need to do is send the blanks to ME, this way she can't enjoy them or anything you create from them.

(it was worth a try! - enjoy the blanks!)

alamocdc

ROTFLMAO, Dario! Brag, brag, brag! You know you'll forgive her as soon as she walks through the door... or at least when the blanks arrive. [:D] However, if you feel the contray, you can just send her to me (you can keep the blanks) and I'll reciprocate. Jo would be welcome here and Norma wants to go back to San Antonio anyway.[:p][}:)]

Dario

Originally posted by alamocdc
<br />ROTFLMAO, Dario! Brag, brag, brag! You know you'll forgive her as soon as she walks through the door... or at least when the blanks arrive. [:D] However, if you feel the contray, you can just send her to me (you can keep the blanks) and I'll reciprocate. Jo would be welcome here and Norma wants to go back to San Antonio anyway.[:p][}:)]

Billy,

Norma is such a wonderful lady and only a fool will turn you down BUT LOML is MINE!!! [}:)]

You know you will be deep doo-doo if Norma sees this...even as a joke don't you? [}:)][}:)][}:)]

Not sure if this is a strategy to have the purchase ban/moratorium lifted but it could work. [;)]

Dario

Darick,

Don't worry, Billy's family and mine are well acquainted. We've met a few times already and even shared a lot of phone calls. We do give each other a nudge every now and then but it is all for fun.

As I mentioned a lot of times...Billy may look like an intimidating biker but he is a marshmallow inside (well atleast as long as you are on the straight) [:D] LOL

His wife is down to earth and very intellectual woman...I believe she knows what she is doing when she imposed the moratorium on Billy LOL. My problem now is my wife is planning on talking to Norma on how she did it [B)][V]. Believe it or not she and my wife can talk for hours as Billy and I talk about and look at wood outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom