chitswood

been meaning to post these pics:
DSC02594.jpg

DSC02595.jpg

DSC02609.jpg

DSC02610.jpg

DSC02612.jpg

DSC02611.jpg

Messy garage[:p] Terrible pics - the camera has no flash so the only reason you can see anything is because I tinkered with the lighting of the picture

The wood on the shelves with marked ends all sell within a week (7 day auctions) so I'm constantly shipping[xx(][xx(]

Lots of beautiful wood, the finest the sawdust:D

literally thousands of pounds of wood crammed in there, you can go into the garage and never come out because there's so much to turn [^]
And thats the wood business:D:D

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dario

WOW!!! [:0][:0][:0]

I've been meaning to ask...what bandsaw are you using???

I hope you have a dust collector...looks like there is none connected to the bandsaw when you took the pic.

Stay safe and healthy!!!

Wow!

I'm not sure saying I'm jealous even begins to approach the degree of envy that I feel when looking at those stacks of wood!

(I guess I'm going to need to get busy trying to help you get rid of it from your garage and into mine!!! [:D])

Brent

angboy

Originally posted by alamocdc
<br />Aah, someone else with a shop as nasty, er, I mean organized as mine. [:D] But I don't have all of those nice bowl blanks. [:(]

OK Billy- I'm beginning to get the picture here. But instead of making me want to messy up mine- it makes me want to go downstairs and be sure mine doesn't look like this at all! [:I]

Darick- don't take that as offensive, it seems that the more stuff one has, including dust and scraps of wood, the more advanced of a turner you are- after all, look at how many stars Billy has! [}:)][}:)][}:)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom