Shocker

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
My "sneak peek" pen is finally complete, It took me 2+ days to build this rollerball so here it is. It is constructed from a solid billet of 430 magnetic stainless and lava acrylic, believe it or not the clip gave me the hardest time. I am real fond of this one and it will go in the "Not for sale" collection.Sorry about the crappy pictures, it looks even nicer in person. Hope you like it>>>Jim K
The pictures I took last night were really bad so I added a few new pictures taken today in the sunlight, I'm no award winning photographer so you will have to take that into consideration

Attachments

• Bolt.jpg
    Bolt.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 382
  • bolt1.jpg
    bolt1.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 272
  • bolt 3.jpg
    bolt 3.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 202
  • bolt 4.jpg
    bolt 4.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 219
  • bolt a.jpg
    bolt a.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 260
  • bolt b.jpg
    bolt b.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 320
  • bolt c.jpg
    bolt c.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 236
  • bolt d.jpg
    bolt d.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 204
  • bolt f.jpg
    bolt f.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 212
  • bolt g.jpg
    bolt g.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mickr

cat vs. the rat...this oughta be interesting to watch you guys battle for supremacy...I'll be watching

johncrane

Jim!
l love your pen, also mate is the clip and cap one piece:confused: lam stunned it only took 2+ days:rolleyes::biggrin:
now you could of cracked the Rats safe here! all in the name of fun :wink::biggrin:

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
:biggrin::biggrin:

I can assure you that this Peterman has got my attention and I really admire the stuff that has been shown so far. :eek: I hope you soon get all the attention you deserve. :wink:

As for the Cat v the Rat, that is not gonna happen. I came up against an Eagle and a Little Owl many moons ago and both ripped me to shreds. :frown:
This little rat is just gonna keep quiet from now on. The (late) Eagle forgave me and we became good freinds. But the Owl would still like to see me on a dinner plate:eek:
Just imagine what a damned cat would do to me!!!!!!:biggrin:

:biggrin::biggrin:

I can assure you that this Peterman has got my attention and I really admire the stuff that has been shown so far. :eek: I hope you soon get all the attention you deserve. :wink:

As for the Cat v the Rat, that is not gonna happen. I came up against an Eagle and a Little Owl many moons ago and both ripped me to shreds. :frown:
This little rat is just gonna keep quiet from now on. The (late) Eagle forgave me and we became good freinds. But the Owl would still like to see me on a dinner plate:eek:
Just imagine what a damned cat would do to me!!!!!!:biggrin:

Skip, I assure you I am a peaceful cat. Cats and Rats can get along, have you seen the cartoon with the cat and the rat that are friends(Ben and Jerry). Your pens are awesome and your workmanship is impeccable. Too bad you're in Wales or I could drop by and we could talk shop. As to the Cat Vs the Rat I agree, It isn't going to happen, I'm new here and looking to make friends not enemies.
I read your profile and you said they call you a "Skiprat" because you get a lot of your materials from "Skips" . I too am a dumpster diver, does that make me a "SkipCat" ????

Last edited:
Jim!
l love your pen, also mate is the clip and cap one piece:confused: lam stunned it only took 2+ days:rolleyes::biggrin:
now you could of cracked the Rats safe here! all in the name of fun :wink::biggrin:
John, the clip and final are not one piece, The clip was made from stainless rod, I cut the rod in half and then machined it to the shape of a lightning bolt. There is a stud with a flat cut in it welded to the rear of the clip that fits into a hole drilled in the side of the final, inside the final is a cross drilled set screw keeping the clip from rotating. Next pen I make I will try to include a few pictures of the parts before assembly. >>>>>>JK

Top Bottom