Shipping issues!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
We are frequently given props for our quick shipping. Yes, we get the merchandise out quickly and the postal service in Milwaukee has always been efficient, so the box arrives to you QUICKLY!! For our USA customers, this continues to be the experience, although sometimes one day longer than usual. As you all probably know, we ship Priority mail.

Since the "Pandemic", you know about 9 out of every 10 commercial flights no longer exist. Yet, the Postal Service is seeing "Christmas volume" of packages. So, I am anticipating some delays will occur--try to plan your purchasing with a little extra time for delivery.

NOW, IF YOU ARE EUROPE OR AUSTRALIA----THERE ARE NO PLANES!!!! And, if the package gets to your country, in many cases, you have very limited postal workers and Customs workers, so the package stalls there, too!! WE CANNOT DO ANYTHING TO ASSIST!! If you need something on a timeline, please source it closer to you--we hate to disappoint our customers, but reporting a package "lost" is at best a one hour phone call--only to hear them tell me "there are no planes".

To date, Canada seems to be doing ok--but, again, we have NO CONTROL over delivery time---please understand we put it in the US Postal service, they rely on planes to transport it--with few planes, slower delivery should not be a surprise!!

Thanks for reading!!

Ed & Dawn
We aim to please, but we don't control delivery!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keithncsu

Not USPS but related to the no planes thing. At work, we ship product overseas relatively often. I had an order shipping to Montenegro that left our Ohio warehouse on May 6th. It got to Cincinnati on May 7th. IT HAS NOT MOVED SINCE.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Thank you!! We sincerely WANT to please everyone, but some things we just can't control. Better to advertise that in advance, since we are getting a few calls from internationals reaming us a new one. Products left us the day after we got the order, that's all we can control.

But I hate to disappoint them!!

greenacres2

It seems to be fairly widespread--at least in the USA. We've had Amazon Prime stuff take 3-6 days to start moving, then 2-6 days in the shipping system (USPS, UPS, FedEx and even Amazon delivery). High-dollar Rx meds still seem to be moving in one-day...at least within driving distance of the regional distribution centers. But at $5,000 to $20,000 and up for a 1 month supply, those shipping contracts are likely not as discounted in "normal" times.
Hang in there Ed...this too shall pass!!
earl

JettLake

I had an issue where I mailed a pen first class through the post office to Florida on April 12. A week later the guy was ranting about how he didn't receive it. After some digging I figured out I mailed it to a forwarding company and then it was being sent to Dominican Republic. He still ranted as I tried to explain to him their were fewer flights due to COVID-19. It finally showed up in Dominican a month after I mailed it to Florida.

robutacion

You mentioned Australia and I can tell you that even though my sales volume is a drop in your ocean compared to yours, I'm experiencing a complete stop on any order going to the USA and UK, Canada so far has been OK. In our case orders to USA or UK are not going at all as the borders have been closed weeks ago so the Australia Post won't process any orders to those countries and I have no idea as to when things will get back to normal.

I have a few orders here that are ready to be posted but they have to continue here (I advised those buyers of the issue) so those orders I know where they are, however, I have a couple of overseas orders that were posted just before the borders lock down and there is no way to know where they are, are they still in Australia or where they stopped at those countries borders...?

Anyway, my point is that people shouldn't get mad at the sellers just because they are not getting the orders within the "normal" times they are used to get them, is just absolutely nothing any of us can do to prevent that from happening at this moment, so be patient...! :)

Cheers
George

mick

Ed, your service, and M&M's more than make up for any delay that's out of your control anyway. I try to always plan ahead for any thing pen wise and I keep a couple of emergency bags of M&M's.
Thanks for all you do!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

hcpens

Thank you!! We sincerely WANT to please everyone, but some things we just can't control. Better to advertise that in advance, since we are getting a few calls from internationals reaming us a new one. Products left us the day after we got the order, that's all we can control.

But I hate to disappoint them!!

Ed, You guys have and will continue to keep us happy.

TonyL

We are frequently given props for our quick shipping. Yes, we get the merchandise out quickly and the postal service in Milwaukee has always been efficient, so the box arrives to you QUICKLY!! For our USA customers, this continues to be the experience, although sometimes one day longer than usual. As you all probably know, we ship Priority mail.

Since the "Pandemic", you know about 9 out of every 10 commercial flights no longer exist. Yet, the Postal Service is seeing "Christmas volume" of packages. So, I am anticipating some delays will occur--try to plan your purchasing with a little extra time for delivery.

NOW, IF YOU ARE EUROPE OR AUSTRALIA----THERE ARE NO PLANES!!!! And, if the package gets to your country, in many cases, you have very limited postal workers and Customs workers, so the package stalls there, too!! WE CANNOT DO ANYTHING TO ASSIST!! If you need something on a timeline, please source it closer to you--we hate to disappoint our customers, but reporting a package "lost" is at best a one hour phone call--only to hear them tell me "there are no planes".

To date, Canada seems to be doing ok--but, again, we have NO CONTROL over delivery time---please understand we put it in the US Postal service, they rely on planes to transport it--with few planes, slower delivery should not be a surprise!!

Thanks for reading!!

Ed & Dawn
We aim to please, but we don't control delivery!!
Well...no problems here Ed. Received a significant shipment today, I think I ordered Tuesday or Wednesday. I even took advantage of Ed's concierge service - where I am too lazy to pick out numbered blanks, so I asked him to pick for me.

I am a little disappointed Ed...my peanut M&Ms were slightly melted. I was expected the Omaha Steaks dry ice packing. Please do better next time ...and please include some Keto-friendly options. LOL. Thank you and Dawn!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Glad yours got there quickly, Tony!!

Some of our Monday packages were not so lucky. After a conversation with the Post Office yesterday, suddenly they appeared in tracking, as if they had JUST ARRIVED on June 4, when they were actually dropped off at the Post Office June 1.

Also this week, UPS packages stalled for a while in Illinois--today we got the explanation that the "demonstrators" had stopped traffic, so packages were delayed.

Interesting that NONE of this makes the news--Enquiring? news media couldn't care less--not sensational enough???

TonyL

Since moving to GA (14 years ago), I get letters, packages, much faster than when I lived in NYC/LI - maybe, differences in population density? Anyway. no complaints here. Thank you!

Top Bottom