Semi-Final Bash Calendar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
This is hopefully about the final edition of the Bash Calendar. However, if any of you need things modified for the contest you are running, please let me know and I will make the changes. I hope to publish the calendar soon for the general membership, so please let me know ASAP if you need changes.

The Bash Crew is projected. Some members have not responded as yet, so please keep the "crew members" list private to this forum for now.

Please, let me know how I can help in any way.

Thanks to Al Stram for leading the way on the planning.

PLEASE IGNORE THIS CALENDAR ATTACHMENT. THE UPDATED CALENDAR FOLLOWS IN A NEW POSTING.

Attachments

• 2009 Bash Calendar.pdf
    32.6 KB · Views: 126
  • 2009 BASH CREW.doc
    19.5 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Scott

Hi William,

Since you said this is "about" the final edition of the calendar, let me make one suggestion. The Ugly Pen Contest doesn't need to run a whole month. It certainly can without any problem, but two weeks would really be optimum. Even ten days would be fine. About the only contests ending in the middle of the month are the daily trivia and the Blank ID. If you wanted we could run the Ugly Pen contest in the second and third weeks of the month, to increase content in those weeks, say the 9th through the 20th. Just a suggestion, but I'll set it up to run the month unless you let me know different.

Scott.

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Scott,

Excellent point. I will change the calendar to reflect that. I will try to delete the above attachment and replace it with the updated version.

Couldn't delete without wiping out the thread. So, the two attachments on this post reflect the updated calendar.

Attachments

• 2009 Bash Calendar.pdf
    32.6 KB · Views: 86
  • 2009 BASH CREW.doc
    19.5 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

DocStram

Cav ... add KeithKarl to the Bash Crew list. Also, for the first day of the Bash ... add the Bash Sign On Event (or whatever we're calling it).

And, drop the Segmented Pen Contest.

maxwell_smart007

Lead Moderator
Staff member
middle of nowhere in the great, white North
Is the Featured Pen contest still a go? That was a very popular one last year! It involved a round-robin of voting on the featured pens on the front page, with a winner each week, followed by a final winner...

Are there enough new entries into the library for a best new article contest? Mudder might know best, being the most familiar with it...

Andrew

Last edited:
Top Bottom