Which is the best segmented pen

• Pen 1

• pen 2

• Pen 3

• pen 4

• pen 5

• pen 6

• pen 7

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
There are 7 great entries into the Segmented Pen contest this year. Your Job is to pick the best one.
is it.........
Pen 1
Description: My entry is segmented Spectraply finished with Glu-Boost.
The kit is a gun metal Sagiters.
pen 1a.jpg
pen 1b.jpg

Pen 2
The 8
Description: I used 8 different kinds of wood, purple-heart, yellow-heart, bloodwood, ebony, cocobolo, wenge, padauk with a lacquer finish on a blade kit(berea)
pen 2a.jpg

pen 2b.JPG

pen 2c.jpg

Pen 3
Description: My client wanted a pen modeled after the Pan African flag. The pen is Bloodwood, black rhino acrylic, and green dyed stabilized Maple burl.
pen 3a.jpeg

pen 3b.jpeg

pen 3c.jpeg

Pen 4

Title of Your Entry: Segmented Pentel Pencil
Description: This pencil is one of my favorites because the colors really POP. The materials used are Yellow Heart & Black Walnut wood, a Translucent Titebond glue, and a CA / wax finish.
I took the photos with my phone, but did not edit them other than cropping and adding a border.
Pen 4 b.jpg

pen 4c.jpg

pen 4a.jpg

Pen 5
Title of Your Entry: BOG OAK
Description: Segmented bog oak, buffed with white diamond and carnaube wax.
pen 5a.jpg

Pen 6

Title of Your Entry: Knuckle cutter
Description: This is a silver and black Sierra with aluminum and 2 different thicknesses of black plastic. I call it the knuckle cutter because it did a real number on my knuckle when I turned it.
pen 6a.jpg

pen 6b.jpg

Pen 7
Title of Your Entry: Eyes On You!
Description: Dayacom Indigo Ballpoint kit segmented with aluminum and brass, with white acrylic, Blackwood and red heart, accented with decorative pins (store bought pins).
pen 7a.jpeg

pen 7b.jpeg

pen 7c.jpeg

Top Bottom