Second of the pens I owe friends

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jttheclockman

jttheclockman

This is the other pen I owed my friends. It is another diamond blank with a green glitter resin. Put on another Sierra Vista kit. Do not want to bore you with these but just wanted to document it was made. I can now move onto more new blanks in the coming days. Thanks for looking.
Copy of Copy of IMGP0527.JPG
Copy of IMGP0529.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

John;
Got a race with Skiprat for putting out those great looking pens. Way to go!!!
I could never compete with the master but then again I do not make kitless pens. I do not have a metal lathe not the patience to hand sand copper and stainless till it shines. :) At one time I did challenge Skip to a one on one contest for an abstract pen but those days are behind me. We never did get that contest going.

At some time down the road I may make myself a black one but use some sparkle inlace. I like the way the green and blue ones came out with the pearl diamonds it sets it off.

mick

John to be honest that's some of the first hardware with a satin finish I've really liked. It simply matches perfectly with the dark green. Very, very classy. Overall beautiful pen! I'm sure the recipient will love it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

jttheclockman

Gave the pens to my friends. The couple has been married 35 years and I will be making a scrollsawn project I have in mind for them and their anniversary but that is later in the year. They happen to see the pens i made and wanted these so I said why not. I do not sell many pens over the years and give more away than sell for sure. But they were well received. Now I hope they do not show any of their friends. I am bored with them already and time to move onto the next design. Will start that tomorrow.

Top Bottom