SEC Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Kenny Durrant

I posted an LSU pen a while back and I started communicating with another IAP Member. Apparently he's a big a sports fan as my son and especially into College Football. All of these blanks are vinyl images on cloth backgrounds. I finally got the hang of the vinyl cutting machine and these are my first tries at using 1-3 colors. It took a lot of work and thinking on my part mainly because I'm still learning and don't know what I'm doing. This is something new for me and I truly enjoyed putting them together. Any questions and comments welcome. Thanks

Attachments

• FA84C289-2631-4A29-97A4-CFF9D3195043.jpeg
    FA84C289-2631-4A29-97A4-CFF9D3195043.jpeg
    255.6 KB · Views: 225
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DrD

Those are really nice! You managed to capture the schools' logos and colors very well.

Just as an aside you also staged them properly: The back row is the second most powerful conference in collegiate football - the SEC East, and the front is THE MOST POWERFUL conference in collegiate football - the SEC West.

Kenny Durrant

Don you seem to know as much as the guy that received the blanks! I didn't have anything to do with the order their in or taking the picture. Like I said they were an opportunity for me to practice and learn without the pressure of messing up or being on a time schedule.

Kenny Durrant

To clear up any misunderstandings the reason Don knows about the blanks is because they're his. I sent them to him in three different batches so he took the picture so I could have them all together. That's why he knew the specific order. Anyway I was making an inside wise crack about why he knew so much about them. I wanted a project to practice on without having a bunch of stuff sitting around that I'd never use. My son is a big sports nut so I'm making things like this for him. The SEC is something that I watch so this was a fun and productive project. I'm hoping Don will post some pictures of the finished pens so I can see the finished product.

Top Bottom