Seam ripper

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from KenB259

KenB259

Made this seam ripper today for my wife. I have owed her one for awhile because I took the one she had away from her. I had made that also and it was God awful looking. I am happy with this one and she can now commence ripping seams.
IMG_1435.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Grampy

MTViper

Good looking seam ripper. My wife is a quilter and I've made dozens of these for her, her friends, and to sell. I made some that size then an older lady asked for some that were bigger around because she had arthritis and couldn't grip the smaller ones. So I started making fatter ones. Then after making 50 or so, she asked me "can you make it flat on one side?" That had never occurred to me because I work hard to make things round on my lathe. So a couple of weeks ago, I made her two new ones and each had one flat surface so it won't roll off the sewing machine table or the quilt table. I combined some things from PSI this time. One of them had a seam ripper on one end and a stiletto on the other and one had a seam ripper on one end and a needle threader on the other. Happy wife, happy life.

Top Bottom