SC March meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Brooks803

Going by the Palmetto Woodturners webpage their meeting will be on March 2nd. Since we meet immediately after them we'll go with that date unless they change it. It'll be at Mann Tool in Columiba, SC and our meeting starts promptly at 1pm.

There will be two demos.

1st I will be doing a quick demo/hands on with couple of our new members on CA finish.

2nd will be casting objects with Alumilite using pressure.

Hope to see everyone there!

patharris

Local Chapter Leader
Carolina Penturners are invited to attend the Palmetto Woodturners Hands On Class on Friday, March 1st from 9am till 2 pm. This class wiil cover lathes, Turning tools and how to Sharpen them. Cost is $10. Each participant will learn to sharpen and use the basic turning tools and texturing tools. Call or email Pat Harris if interested.

I am sorry I have not been able to attend the last two meetings, things have been quite busy and I haven't been able to make it. I won't be able to make it this time either as I will be in Florida! I do hope to start coming at some point. I have only turned one pen from start to finish I believe since coming to SC. I have ripped out a transmision in my car though and learned a lot about being a mechanic. Pens have just had to take a back seat. Hope yall have a good meeting and I will be there when I can!:)

David

Top Bottom