Saturday evening dinner options

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
I am sorting a few tweaks in the schedule and thought of getting a few options for anyone who wanted an informal dinner arrangement for Saturday. Nothing formal, just places that are able to have groups of 10-15-20 if people want. We could even post sign-up sheets on Saturday for those that want to see where others are gathering.

I talked to one of the day managers at Bob Evans (next to Comfort Inn). They have a semi-private area that can accommodate about 40 people. He will check with the manager if we can have this area reserved for us from 7-8'ish on Saturday simply for walk-in's. No special arrangements, order from the menu, but at least an area where we might be able to mingle a bit.

There is also a Hong Kong Buffet/Sushi/Hibachi place close that probably has an area we could throw out as another option.

The program has been reformatted with the final tweaks, and I have printed the name tags for those I had from the last update.

Jason - If there have been any more registrations the last few weeks, shoot me an update. I'm trying to stay ahead as I have no idea where I will be the few days prior to the conference. I'm back in Medina as of yesterday, but will be going back to Washington Court House later in the week for another 4-5 day stay.

I'll post the few schedule changes in a day or two after I hear back from Bob Evans.

Comments/suggestions welcomed!

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
The reviews on the Hong Kong Buffet are not good, so I'd not use that as a referral. I'll keep looking.

Top Bottom