Santa Turned a Mini Mute for My World's Smallest Mini Trumpet...(video proof)...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Bob in SF

I couldn't believe my good luck - just a request to the very busy Santa...
Santa turned a sweet Mini Mute for my one-of-a-kind world's smallest copper plated Mini Trumpet (custom made by CarolBrass)...and here's the proof:

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays to all!

- Bob

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Kenny Durrant

Lucky You. Glad you received everything you asked for. Also I have to be honest. The video was awesome but all I heard was a piano. I was going to ask if you tried it out and bam there you were playing. I must say it was very nice and relaxing. We'll done!!

Curly

Santa did a great job. Now the the Easter Bunny 🐰 has to step up and make one with a wild paint finish (he does colours) like the ones you do with your pens.😉

Pete

Bob in SF

Many thanks to Charlie, Kenny, Hank, Bobby, Tim, Alan, Keith, Pete, Bryan, and Jeff for kind words!

Pete: YES! I'm making some colorific mutes for the MiniTrumpet/MiniMute debut at my (first Saturday of each month) trio gig at Caffe Trieste, 601 Vallejo St., North Beach, San Francisco, Sat. 1-4PM,1/7/2023. (Probably indoors, generally standing room only, big fun).
Ron Sfarzo, accordion virtuoso; David Sturdevant, guitar/bass wizard; me (minding my own business on the right):
Photo May 07, 3 03 04 PM.jpg

Bryan - Yes - I play a bunch of different instruments - came up in an extended family peppered with musicians (always a little daring, sometimes scary).

Happy New Year to all!

Gratefully - Bob

Top Bottom