Rubberwood

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from badwin

Status
Not open for further replies.

badwin

I hope I am not being a pain. I am still working on trying to get the pictures to be the right size. Here is a hopefully smaller pic than the one I posted into casual conversation in reply to the cutting board post. This one was made from a rubberwood cutting board that I bought for 2 bucks. Not the best figured wood, but turns nice and takes a nice shine.
Brian

2005327152312_rubberwood3.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
Your not being a pain at all... nice pen and the picture is just the right size to see the detail. photograph is clear and well focused.. could be just a bit brighter though... at least on my monitor..

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
Brain, hold off on the light box... I am experimenting with another idea someone gave me... will see if that works better.

WoodChucker

Brian, your pen looks great and you did a much netter job on the photo, but like Tom said, it could be just a little brighter. You got the size perfect!

Fleabit

If you make another, try lightly scorching it with a torch to bring out the grain. Looks to me that there is some hidden grain in there that might highlight! Good job on the pen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom