RonSchmitt

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rob

Thanks Andrew, been wondering if my e-mail was broken since I hadn't heard from you as to where a box of blanks was to be sent. Of course, I figured it was broken anyway since I haven't won any of the trivia contests in the last week or so. Heck, after winning twice in one week I figured I was "due" for a couple more before the end of the birthday party [}:)];)

Just let me know, the blanks are packed and ready, but they are begging for a home!

Rob

IPD_Mrs

Originally posted by Rob

Thanks Andrew, been wondering if my e-mail was broken since I hadn't heard from you as to where a box of blanks was to be sent. Of course, I figured it was broken anyway since I haven't won any of the trivia contests in the last week or so. Heck, after winning twice in one week I figured I was "due" for a couple more before the end of the birthday party [}:)];)

Just let me know, the blanks are packed and ready, but they are begging for a home!

Rob

If the winner doesn't want to step forward - I'd be more than happy to give a box of blanks a new home[}:)];):D

[:X] Mrs.

Top Bottom