RMEF drawing 2023

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Every year I donate to the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation for the annual banquet. This is my donation for the silent auction this year. I will be donating a bottle of Jack Daniels with a bottle stopper turned from a Jack Daniels barrel I bought last year. The insert is a bugling Elk done in porcelain and etched into the top. You might notice the rings on the stopper, that's just the char from the barrel as I had to stack three pieces together to get the height I needed. Not a real fun turn but the smell was OUTSTANDING!!!

RMEF elk with jack 2.jpg RMEF Elk with Jack.jpg

My second donation is for the banquets drawing for Active Duty and Veterans that is held each year.
This will be my 5th year donating to this raffle. The knife is a skinner in Stainless Steel with a very nice Curly Koa handle. No sheath yet but it will be dyed USMC black. The pen is done in Stabilized Rocky Mountain Maple that I harvested and stabilized with Cactus Juice from my property by the Continental Divide. The finish on all of these items is multiple coats of wipe on poly. Thanks for looking.

RMEF Vet drawing 2023.jpg RMEF Vets drawing 2023 2.jpg

Of special note...The Jack bottle was empty but I didn't drink it...all.

Top Bottom