Richmond area pen meet

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

chet0213

Hello everyone, I am in the process of setting up a official RVA pen meet. We had a group of people that met up this past week. It was about 10 in total on a weekday morning. This meet will not be geared towards turning or making pens but focus on using pens, various inks, and stationary. Probably more focused on fountain pens in general from vintage to modern. If any of you would be interested please shoot me a email to herbertpencompany@gmail.com and I will make sure to include you on the next meetup. We will be looking to do this on a weekday around 7pm at a local restaurant or brewery. There will more than likely be giveaways and some topics like tuning nibs, fountain pen friendly papers/inks and various other topics of interest. I look forward to hearing from anyone that's interested. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

BRobbins629

Passed Away Dec 28, 2021
In Memoriam
Richmond Penturners have a club that meets on the second Thursday of odd months at Richmond Woodcraft at 6:30. Next meeting May 10. Look for announcement here about a week before meeting with agenda. Usually get 15-20 show up. Come join us. It's free.

Last edited:

chet0213

Richmond Penturners have a club that meets on the second Thursday of odd months at Richmond Woodcraft at 6:30. Next meeting May 10. Look for announcement here about a week before meeting with agenda. Usually get 15-20 show up. Come join us. It's free.

Correct. The pen meet i am talking about is geared more for users than turners. More specifically fountain pens, paper, inks.

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Top Bottom