RESULTS Pretty Wood Pen Contest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Brian G

The contest has ended, and the votes have been recorded. ONE VOTE separated first and second place, and also third and fourth place.

The Third Place Pretty Wood Pen was made by Herb Knowlton (knowltoh)

P4p1.jpg

Well done, Herb. You won a BOB from IAP member stonepecker

The Second Place Pretty Wood Pen was made by Mannie Steglich (Monty)

P12P1.jpg

Great job, Mannie. You won a $25 Gift Certificate from an Anonymous member

The First Place Pretty Wood Pen was made by Roy Underwood (budnder)

P13P1.jpg

Fantastic pretty wood pen, Roy. You won a $50 Gift Certificate from Robutacion and a 100% Genuine Pretty Wood Pen made by Lou Metcalf.

The rest of the contestants are eligible to win a $25 gift certificate to an IAP vendor of the winners choice, or a SFRB of an assortment of some pretty wood pen blanks from my stash.

I used the contestant's pen number and random.org to select the winners of the random draw.

Brad Cooper (Ironwood) won the $25 gift certificate.

Jon Kenton (kentonjm) won the SFRB of pretty wood pen blanks.

Congratulations to the winners. I will contact you for mailing information for your prizes.

I applaud all of the contestants for the excellent pretty wood pens. I think Lou would agree that they are all pretty wood pens.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Congratulations to Roy on his 1st place pen and to Herb for 3rd place.
A big THANK YOU to everyone that voted. It was a very hard job as all the entries are Pretty Wood Pens.

stonepecker

Congrats to all who entered.

I will get in touch with Herb and send his winning out as soon as I have his mailing address.

Thanks Brian for running this contest. It was a lot of fun watching and voting. YOU made it enjoyable.

budnder

Wow - I'm shocked - all these pens were awesome and I am humbled just to be in their company. Thanks to all who volunteered their time to put on the contest.

knowltoh

I appreciate the effort that goes into running these contests. Looking forward to receiving the blanks! Thanks to all who participated.

RobS

Thank you for hosting the event, much appreciated. I know it was a lot of work for the host.

RobS

Brian G

Prize winners have been notified, or are being notified by the donors to make arrangements for shipping or cashing in.

If you don't receive your prize within a few weeks, let me know.

Thanks again to all of the entrants, the voters, and the prize donors. I'm sure we'll see this contest again. :)

Ironwood

Congrats to the winners, and well done to all that entered, there were a bunch of good pens.

Thanks to Brian for running this event.

Top Bottom