Redwood old growth burl pen blanks....RP87 and RP88

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guys, I'm offering two sets of really nice old growth redwood burl pen blanks. Very hard wood, some growth rings scattered around the burl.....lots going on in the figure. Hope someone can use 'em. : )

RP87, $25.00 + $5.00 to ship = $30.00 total. Old growth redwood burl pen blanks. Five pieces, measurements in the pics. Well defined burl, a cross between lace and pin burl with a few growth rings. Nice examples of old growth, look how close the rings are. Misted pics show two sides. If I had "soaked" these they'd be prettier but I don't like to really wet dry wood. These will be amazing with a clear finish.

rp87a.jpg

rp87b.jpg

RP88, $25.00 + $5.00 to ship = $30.00 total. Old growth redwood burl pen blanks. Five pieces, measurements in the pics. Well defined burl, a cross between lace and pin burl with a few growth rings. Nice examples of old growth, look how close the rings are. Misted pics show two sides. If I had "soaked" these they'd be prettier but I don't like to really wet dry wood. These will be amazing with a clear finish.

rp88a.jpg

rp88b.jpg

That's it guys, claim 'em here and I'll PM you with details. Thank you, Rocky

egnald

Hello Rocky,

I will take both sets. These are very attractive indeed. Considering the back story about them coming from the historic Fallk Logging Ghost Town and 150 year old stumps I am really surprised that someone hasn't already grabbed them up.

Regards,
Dave

rockb

Hello Rocky,

I will take both sets. These are very attractive indeed. Considering the back story about them coming from the historic Fallk Logging Ghost Town and 150 year old stumps I am really surprised that someone hasn't already grabbed them up.

Regards,
Dave
Thanks Dave, they really are nice blanks.....look a lot better in person too.

Top Bottom