Redwood lace burl pen blanks....RP36 and RP37

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi guys, it has been a while since I offered my redwood lace burl pen blanks. Here's two sets, hope someone can use 'em. Buy both and I'll ship for free. : )

RP36, $27.00 + $6.00 to ship = $33.00 total. Five old growth redwood burl pen blanks. Dimensions in the pics. Misted pics show two sides. Pics taken outside, full sun. I really like this wood. They should make some amazing pens. These pen blanks came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Google "Falk, historic logging town" and see some history of the area from where these pieces came.

rp36a.jpg

rp36b.jpg

RP37, $27.00 + $6.00 to ship = $33.00 total. Five old growth redwood burl pen blanks. Dimensions in the pics. Misted pics show two sides. Pics taken outside, full sun. I really like this wood. They should make some amazing pens. These pen blanks came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Google "Falk, historic logging town" and see some history of the area from where these pieces came.

rp37a.jpg

rp37b.jpg

Thanks guys, claim 'em here and I'll pm you with details. Thanks to you all who buy my blanks, I appreciate it. Rocky

ZanderPommo

Hi guys, it has been a while since I offered my redwood lace burl pen blanks. Here's two sets, hope someone can use 'em. Buy both and I'll ship for free. : )

RP36, $27.00 + $6.00 to ship = $33.00 total. Five old growth redwood burl pen blanks. Dimensions in the pics. Misted pics show two sides. Pics taken outside, full sun. I really like this wood. They should make some amazing pens. These pen blanks came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Google "Falk, historic logging town" and see some history of the area from where these pieces came.

View attachment 343578

View attachment 343579

RP37, $27.00 + $6.00 to ship = $33.00 total. Five old growth redwood burl pen blanks. Dimensions in the pics. Misted pics show two sides. Pics taken outside, full sun. I really like this wood. They should make some amazing pens. These pen blanks came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Google "Falk, historic logging town" and see some history of the area from where these pieces came.

View attachment 343580

View attachment 343581

Thanks guys, claim 'em here and I'll pm you with details. Thanks to you all who buy my blanks, I appreciate it. Rocky
Dibs

Top Bottom