Redwood lace burl pen blanks RP34 and RP36

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guys, I'm offering another pair of pretty nice redwood lace burl pen blanks...hope someone can use 'em. : )

RP34, $25.00 + $6.00 to ship = $31.00 total. Five old growth redwood burl pen blanks. Dimensions in the pics. Misted pics show two sides. Pics taken outside, full sun. I didn't mist these as heavily as I sometimes do. Sun reflection made it hard to see the figure. These will look really good on a finished pen although the figure in the pics does show well. I really like this wood. They should make some amazing pens. These pen blanks came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Google "Falk, historic logging town" and see some history of the area from where these pieces came.
rp34a.jpg

rp34b.jpg

RP36, $25.00 + $6.00 to ship = $31.00 total. Five old growth redwood burl pen blanks. Dimensions in the pics. Misted pics show two sides. Pics taken outside, full sun. I didn't mist these as heavily as I sometimes do. Sun reflection made it hard to see the figure. These will look really good on a finished pen although the figure in the pics does show well. I really like this wood. They should make some amazing pens. These pen blanks came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Google "Falk, historic logging town" and see some history of the area from where these pieces came.

rp36a.jpg

rp36b.jpg

That's all of 'em guys...claim here and I'll PM you with some details. Many thanks, Rocky

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Looking good there Rocky
Hope is all well with you folks
Hey Terry, thanks for checking in. Wood's nice, life too. : ) Two months done with chemo....trying to "get back" to where I was previously. Ain't easy but workin' at it. Hope all good in your world. : )

gimpy

Glad to here your well, hang in there and don't push
Your self to hard
As for me, I'm in a mobility chair can get in the shop
for a few hours a day

I continue prayers for you my friend

rockb

Glad to here your well, hang in there and don't push
Your self to hard
As for me, I'm in a mobility chair can get in the shop
for a few hours a day

I continue prayers for you my friend
Thanks for that Terry and prayers headed your way too. We work with what we have...but staying working no matter what, is good.

Top Bottom