Redwood burl pen blanks....RP25 and RP26

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guys, I've been pretty scarce on IAP lately. The chemo thing slows ya down a bit. : ) But not so slow I can't offer these redwood blanks. : )
Two lots all from the same slab so they'll be similar in appearance. This is the type of wood I usually send for stabilizing for knife blocks.

RP24, $30.00 + $6.00 to ship = $36.00 total. Five old growth redwood burl pen blanks. Dimensions in the pics. Misted pics show two sides. Pics taken outside, full sun. I really like this wood. Old growth and very hard. Defined figure with a variety of burl types, pin, birdseye and some lace. They should make some amazing pens. These pen blanks came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Google "Falk, historic logging town" and see some history of the area from where these pieces came.

rp24a.jpg

rp24b.jpg

RP25, $30.00 + $6.00 to ship = $36.00 total. Five old growth redwood burl pen blanks. Dimensions in the pics. Misted pics show two sides. Pics taken outside, full sun. I really like this wood. Old growth and very hard. Defined figure with a variety of burl types, pin, birdseye and some lace. They should make some amazing pens. These pen blanks came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Google "Falk, historic logging town" and see some history of the area from where these pieces came.

rp25a.jpg

rp25b.jpg

That's it guys....claim 'em here and I'll PM you with details. Thank you, Rocky

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KMCloonan

I'm glad I still have a couple of your blanks left. I really look forward to using them to make beautiful pens. Hope your Chemo is over quickly without much discomfort. Hang in there.

rockb

I'm glad I still have a couple of your blanks left. I really look forward to using them to make beautiful pens. Hope your Chemo is over quickly without much discomfort. Hang in there.
Thanks for that Kevin......narrowing down on the chemo treatments. Getting by nicely on the chemo...no really bad side effects like nausea/etc....really the worst of them. Thanks for your note.

greenacres2

Thanks for that Kevin......narrowing down on the chemo treatments. Getting by nicely on the chemo...no really bad side effects like nausea/etc....really the worst of them. Thanks for your note.
Sounds pretty good Rocky--glad to hear the treatments are going well!! Haven't touched the bowl blanks i got from you--i think they've acclimated to Indiana weather, but with no heat in my garage I'M not acclimated to it!!
earl

rockb

Sounds pretty good Rocky--glad to hear the treatments are going well!! Haven't touched the bowl blanks i got from you--i think they've acclimated to Indiana weather, but with no heat in my garage I'M not acclimated to it!!
earl
Thanks for touching bases Earl. The heat thing...got that out here too. Nice now but 100's are common here in N. Calif. : ( Yep, chemo progressing nicely. I feel no different now that before I knew I had a problem...thankful for that. Have a good day, Rocky

Top Bottom