Redwood burl pen blanks...RP12

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guys, offering one set of pretty nice redwood burl pen blanks. BTW, had my last chemo appt. yesterday....pretty much a relief gotta say. : )

RP12, $25.00 + $6.00 to ship = $31.00 total. Five old growth redwood burl pen blanks. Dimensions in the pics. Misted pics show two sides. Pics taken outside, full sun. I really like this wood. Old growth and very hard. Defined figure with a variety of burl types, pin, birdseye and some lace. Really tight growth rings add another dimension to them. They should make some amazing pens. These pen blanks came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Google "Falk, historic logging town" and see some history of the area from where these pieces came.

Claim 'em here and I'll PM you with details. Thanks guys, I appreciate it. Rocky

rp12aa.jpg
rp12bb.jpg

egnald

Congratulations on finishing up your treatment. As usual, you have gorgeous blanks to offer. Since I already have quite a few, I will give others an opportunity for these, but I will circle back in a few days and will take them if they are still available.

Regards,
Dave

rockb

Congratulations on finishing up your treatment. As usual, you have gorgeous blanks to offer. Since I already have quite a few, I will give others an opportunity for these, but I will circle back in a few days and will take them if they are still available.

Regards,
Dave
Thanks Dave and for the kind words too. Maybe touch bases a little later.
Rocky

gimpy

That's great news Rocky
Hopefully some one will purchase these before
It gets the best of me. Lol

Top Bottom