Redwood burl pen blanks from Rocky.....#15

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guys, I'm offering two lots of redwood today. One very nice set of lace burl and another of mineral stained pin burl. I'm really liking those. ; )

RP47, $24.00 + $5.00 to ship = $29.00 total. Old growth redwood lace burl pen blanks. Six pieces, measurements in the pics. Five of them are 5" long. Misted pics show two sides. Nice ones guys. : ) These pen blanks came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Google "Falk, historic logging town" and see some history of the area from which these pieces came.

rp47a.jpg

rp47b.jpg

RP51, $24.00 + $6.00 to ship = $30.00 total. Old growth redwood pin burl pen blanks. Nine pieces, measurements in the pics. Misted pics show two sides. Nice ones guys. : ) Note these are very dark, often caused by mineral staining....maybe buried in a river bar for years but not the "natural" red color we expect in redwood. These will be amazing with a clear/gloss finish to show the "pins" well. These pen blanks came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Google "Falk, historic logging town" and see some history of the area from which these pieces came.

rp51a.jpg

rp51b.jpg

That's it Guys, claim in the thread and I'll PM you with details. Thanks to you all who buy my blanks. : )

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ramaroodle

Nice grab. Can't wait to see what you do with these
Yeah. I'm usually the one saying "nice Grab"! I will post.

I'm quickly getting to the point that I'm buying blanks vs casting/making my own as folks seem to have nice material that I don't have access to. These look great.

Last edited:
Top Bottom