Redirected to Google?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hokie

Every time I try to reach www.exoticblanks.com from my PC, I get immediately redirected to Google.com. I have tried all of the major browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Explorer, and Edge) and get the same result each time.
I've made it to the website before, but only if I searched for a specific product and clicked through that product link. Any further navigation into the site redirects me to Google.
Am I doing something wrong? Has anyone else had this issue and how did you resolve it?
Thanks in advance!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Loucurr

I've seen a few people having problems...for one person on FB, the site wouldn't accept their gmail address.

TonyL

I'm ok too. However, I have had that happen with other regularly visited sites.

gtriever

The Exotics Blank link works fine for me too. I'm running Internet Explorer v11.

Sort of on the subject (and hopefully not hijacking the thread), now when I go to PSI's website and click on 'Reviews' for any item, I get the message "Please download the latest version of Internet Explorer." I AM running the latest version for my OS (Win7 x64). Ah, these wonderful "upgrades"... :biggrin:

Last edited:

randyrls

Hokie; Are you using a work computer? They may be blocking the site.

Do you run anti-virus software? I would check for malware on your computer. Malwarebytes is a good free one.

Check that you have not setup any key words or shortcuts to google in your saved bookmarks.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Sometimes our security software will detect something in your IP (internet address) that it thinks is suspicious. If you send us your internet IP address, we can whitelist it. That usually solves the problem.

Lately, I have talked with a couple customers who work in federal government. They think the problem is on their side, they can't connect to us from work.

POSSIBLY the "exotic" doesn't sound good!!!

Hope that helps some,
Ed

Fireengines

Try clearing your browser's files, history, cache, and cookies. Google your browser on how to clear.

There is also a great application called CCLeaner that will do all of your browsers: https://www.ccleaner.com/

Last edited:

hokie

Sometimes our security software will detect something in your IP (internet address) that it thinks is suspicious. If you send us your internet IP address, we can whitelist it. That usually solves the problem.

Lately, I have talked with a couple customers who work in federal government. They think the problem is on their side, they can't connect to us from work.

POSSIBLY the "exotic" doesn't sound good!!!

Hope that helps some,
Ed

Thank you everyone for the suggestions!

Ed's comment is pretty much exactly what my issue is. I have a VPN running on most of my computers and when I disabled it, I was able to get right into the site. I should have known something was us because I was able to use my iPad to reach the site (which doesn't have the VPN software installed).

Thanks again!

Top Bottom