Ready ............

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from rd_ab_penman

rd_ab_penman

For price and size tags for up coming gun shows.
We've got a selection of Deer, Elk, Moose, Wood and Acrylic.

Les

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

John Eldeen

Excellent grouping and nice diversity. With the amount of rings I see posted here they must be good sellers. If you don't mind me asking about how much are you getting for a ring.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
WOW, I need to look for my lathe. Those are mighty impressive and all together. Its good I'm many miles away from your shows!

Very nice.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
I particularly love the antler insert ones. They look very cool.šŸ‘
I think that now Mark is getting 'reasonably proficient ' with his chevrons on a flat pen blank, he should rise to the challenge of doing it on one of those insert rings........šŸ˜€

Larryreitz

I've admired the rings you have shown on previous posts. Since there were so many I assumed you were selling them but never even thought of gun shows as an outlet. DUH. Makes perfect sense, especially with the antler rings. Well we learn something new each day. The workmanship is fantastic and I hope sales go very well for you.
Larry

rd_ab_penman

I've admired the rings you have shown on previous posts. Since there were so many I assumed you were selling them but never even thought of gun shows as an outlet. DUH. Makes perfect sense, especially with the antler rings. Well we learn something new each day. The workmanship is fantastic and I hope sales go very well for you.
Larry

Yes, the antler goes great with all my rifle cartridge, bolt action, lever action pens and bullet casing earrings.

Les

#45- Gun Metal Elk Antler.JPG
#3 - Bull Moose on Moose Antler.jpg
11873522_1674065762812426_4503067300184325037_n.jpg

Top Bottom