Razor Handles...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Karl_99

I am considering adding razor handles to my offerings. I see that Fusion and Mach 3 are both available at CSUSA.

Can you share which one seems to be more popular?

Thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dankc908

I don't do the Fusion Razors. I have, however, added the double-edge razors to my Mach 3 lineup. When I sell or give one I include 5 or 10 blades that I buy for $23.00 per hundred. Minimal cost and I do pass it on to the customer.

Dan

mmayo

After turning several of the PSI or WoodTurningz Mach 3 razors I bought a CSUSA razor and liked the construction much better. The other vendors did not allow you to unscrew the razor and fix something like a scratch. The CSUSA kit has a threaded rod that pulls everything together. Sell those or one with a threaded rod in the construction.

Rockytime

What do you think of the CSUSA double edge razor ?

Artisan Classic Safety Razor Kit | Projects | Craft Supplies USA

"In recent years, the double edge safety razor has seen a resurgence in popularity. Double edge safety razors offer many benefits including up to 70% cost savings over cartridges, an extremely close shave and an enjoyable traditional shave experience."

I have made the CUSA DE safety razors and I shave with one. Excellent shave, that is the test. They appear to be very good quality. I ordered three from TGN and they also seem to be of excellent quality. I have not put handles on them yet. In fact still in the package but will re-handle them soon and test them. I shave with an OS ball end open comb and the CUSA competes with it quite we. Can't afford the Fusions and Machs.

magpens

Translation please: I know CUSA and DE. But can't figure out TGN or OS :biggrin: ..... The Golden Nib ? for the first ?

Top Bottom