RandB pen blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

I can not get on RandB pen blank
site. Anyone have an active link?? I click on old site and it is giving me a message that it is not a secure site and won't let me open. Any work arounds and are they still in business??

I have bought all my Trustone blanks from them over the years. Many years ago I bought some M3 Damascus steel blanks from them and looking for them again. Need some help on this thanks.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

This is what I am seeing

This site can't provide a secure connection
www.randbcrafts.com uses an unsupported protocol.
ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

Hide details

The client and server don't support a common SSL protocol version or cipher suite. This is likely to be caused when the server needs RC4, which is no longer considered secure.

Now what that means I have no idea. Now I am running an outdated version of Windows XP 64 and they are not upgrading any more so it maybe on my end.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
This is what I am seeing

This site can't provide a secure connection
www.randbcrafts.com uses an unsupported protocol.
ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

Hide details

The client and server don't support a common SSL protocol version or cipher suite. This is likely to be caused when the server needs RC4, which is no longer considered secure.

Now what that means I have no idea. Now I am running an outdated version of Windows XP 64 and they are not upgrading any more so it maybe on my end.

Latest release was in 2007; last support (extended) ended in 2014.

Top Bottom