RAIN

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

guts

Man, the wind blew and the skies grew dark,so i run over and turned the water sprinkler off,for a couple of mins.then went and turned the water on again and believe it or not it is raining in Burleson Texas,sure hope it keeps this up for a few days:)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Bill, didn't realize that you lived in Burleson, We know a couple of folks Gloria and Ted Lewis. Atteded Oak Grove Baptist in Burleson. Some fine folks down in that area. Glad it is raining hope you don't have so much it floods like El Paso.

redfishsc

Move the Charleston SC. It rains every other afternoon here. Just long enough to make it HUMID AND STEAMY. No, not long enough to water the 'maters. Just long enough to make it h-u-m-i-d and s-t-e-a-m-y.

On the bright side, you can grab the cast net, head for the local tidal creeks, and net yourself up a few pounds of shrimp, already boiled and ready to eat.

guts

Two days in a row!! and today is much better than what we got yesterday,was not quite sure what to do so i just got me a cool one and went on the shop porch and watched[:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom