Rain, Sleet, snow nor Hail

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bsshog40

Will stop the US Mail! Lol We got an inch of snow Sunday night. It stayed monday, half melted tuesday with the sun and pretty much all gone today with sun and 40 degrees. Haven't seen the mailman in 3 days. Lol
We'll see if UPS shows up today as scheduled.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bsshog40

I forgot Monday was a holiday. Everyday is a holiday for me. Lol
Ups never made it today either. Lol

montmill

On the other hand with 15 inches of snow UPS left a package at the end of our plowed driveway tied to our fire number. USPS delivered a package and mail to the house and put it in the garage. Many times Amazon uses USPS for delivery since we're rural and UPS won't.

Woodchipper

Mail delivery is going to be interesting for those who live in the areas that got or will get lots of snow. I lived in a rural area in central KY for about 6 years. A mail carrier said he wore out two or three sets of chains every winter. Part of the route was in the boonies with snow and ice; part was on main roads that would be clear.

jrista

"Rain, sleet, snow and hail, just a little bit of wiiind, and a mental wellness daaay, ALWAYS stops the mail that day!!"

My nieghborhood hasn't even had an assigned mailman since 2020... Oh, how so very far our USPS has fallen these days...

Top Bottom