Puzzle Contests - OVERALL WINNERS

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Thanks to everyone who participated in our puzzle contests this year.

We had a 2-way tie for first place with 6 points each and a 3-way tie for 3rd place with 4 points each. So here is how I decided to award the prizes.

For third place, two of the 3 people who got 4 points had already won an individual puzzle prize, so in the interest of trying to spread prizes around as much as possible, I decided to award the 3rd place prize to the person who had not yet won a puzzle prize.

So, our 3rd place winner is Skeleton2014 (Jeff Vogan) who wins a Sierra Rattlesnake Blank worth $40.00 from It's Virgil.

Our other two co-3rd place finishers were AKPenTurner (Silas Firth) and rholiday (Robert Holiday). Sorry I don't have more prizes for you guys, but take a bow and pat yourselves on the back for beating out the 13 others who earned 1-3 points toward the overall prize total and all those who played but didn't earn any points.

To decide the eventual first place winner, I decided to use that most scientific of all determination methods - a coin flip. I figured that if it's good enough for the NFL and Iowa Caucuses, then it should work here too.

So, by the luck of a flip, our 1st Place winner is Karl_99 (Karl Henschel) who wins a pair of Stainless Steel Mugs etched with the IAP 13th Logo worth $60.00 from truckfxr and a Laser Blank & Pen Kit worth $40.00 from Kallenshaan Woods

Our 2nd Place Prize goes to Sylvanite (Eric Rasmussen) who wins a $50.00 gift certificate to Craft Supplies USA.

Both Karl & Eric also earn the right to add 2017 1st Place Puzzle Finisher or 2017 Co-Puzzlemeister to their IAP signature (or something to that effect). :)

Congratulations to our winners and thanks to truckfxr, Kallenshaan Woods, Craft Supplies USA and It's Virgil for providing our overall puzzle prizes and to all the other donors of our individual puzzle prizes along the way.

Thanks also to everyone who participated in the Puzzle Contests this year. I had a great time and I hope that you did too.

Edgar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Top Bottom