Public Forum Created

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I've created the public bash 11 forum (under the planning forums... you should see it in the forums list after you refresh the page)

We can load the contest forums and threads there and I'll move it when the Bash starts.

I'll need a list of the contest forums to be created, assuming we are putting each contest in its own subforum as last year.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Having our own forum was a big help along with moderator status within your own forum. Im on quite a bit to help out with editing but if you give each chair mod privileges like last year it makes their job a lot easier.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Having our own forum was a big help along with moderator status within your own forum. Im on quite a bit to help out with editing but if you give each chair mod privileges like last year it makes their job a lot easier.

No problem. I'll plan on creating a forum per contest and giving the contest manager mod rights in that forum. Mike & Mike will have mod ability in all the forums, as well as of course Curtis and the site mods.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Can someone generate a forum list so I can create them this weekend?

I need the name of the forum exactly including capitalization, and I can also add a short description which appears under the forum name. Lacking a specified order, I will organize it as it was last year.

Thanks!

Top Bottom