Review PSI

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnGreco

Not a Jeer, not a Cheer, more of a "Huh?"

I placed an order with PSI for some basic supplies and opted to get the new Barry Gross acrylic buffing wheels. With a small 1/3hp mini my buffing options have really been limited so I was excited to see something that would work with my set-up.

I opted for the Priority Mail delivery, and had the PO not messed up and missed their first expected delivery date I actually would have had my package from order to delivery in 3 days. Mind you, I live about an hour from their location.

When I opened the box everything was there, packed well and had a new catalog I hadn't seen in the mail yet. It was upon opening the buffing system that the 'Huh?' came into play.

The box the buffing system was in appeared to have been resealed. When I opened it, there was a receipt from Arizona Silhouette for a chamfering tool with a different customer's name and info attached....along with that persons MasterCard charge slip dated December 23 2011.

Huh?

I'm not sure how something like that happens. Honestly, I was just happy I got the delivery as quick as I did and am very happy with the products I received.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom